What is Aromatherapy?
Aroma means scent, so Aromatherapy is essentially scent therapy. Aromatherapy uses the fragrant parts of aromatic plants to improve your mood and general well being. Fragrances from essential oils are intended to help reduce stress, relieve anxiety, improve mental focus, get a good night’s sleep, boost libido, or give you more energy.
Choose one of our 8 Essential Oils to enhance your Massage Experience:
- Rose – Promote an increased libido with this aphrodisiac. Great for couples massages.
- Lavender – Promotes stress relief, calm feelings, and may help relieve headaches.
- Jasmine – Promotes calming and revitalized feelings.
- Peppermint – Promotes uplifted and invigorated feelings.
- Sandalwood – Promotes reduced feelings of nervousness and anxiety. May help with insomnia.
- Frankincense – Promotes calming feelings and may help improve mental focus.
- Clary Sage – Promotes reduced anxiety, and a mild aphrodisiac.
- Ylang Ylang – Promotes a strong feeling of relaxation.